cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SalmanS
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

i keep getting restart blue screen errors RTWLane.sys

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-AK099NR NB PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I keep getting blue screen restart errors related to rtwlane.sys 

any fixes for this?

3 REPLIES 3
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 22,298 2,620 3,523
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SalmanS

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand you are getting the blue screen with the error-"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (rtwlane.sys)".

Don't worry as I have a fix for you: Click here to troubleshoot Wireless connection, if you need it (since the error is related to the WiFi Drivers).

If this continues I would change the Channel on the router.
Routers are capable of communicating to your Notebook on several different channels.
Sometimes this corrects the speeds.

If the issue persists you may attempt this fix to resolve the issue (using Microsoft Fix it).
Information regarding Wifi Sense would also help resolve this concern: Click here

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
SalmanS
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey i used the MS fix. But it just happened again man.

Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 22,298 2,620 3,523
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SalmanS

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

Don't worry, just follow the next set of steps recommended and it should be okay:

check your Wi-Fi Sense setting:

1. On your PC, go to Settings  > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi. On your phone, go to Settings  > Network & wireless > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Sense.
  2. Check to see whether Connect to suggested open hotspots is turned on. If it is on, Wi-Fi Sense will automatically connect you to suggested open Wi-Fi hotspots.

For more details: Click here

Let me know how that pans out, 

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation