cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
philarch
Author
Level 3
35 26 2 2
Message 11 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my question being i dont know if you have to remove the cable for another hardrive to fit, plus theres the solid plastic wall to considor.. which is built into the laptop.. so would the 500gb work with me leaving the cable where it is ?

thats why all the pictures  lol . . . .

phil....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'VE A HP G70- EM i think .. Intel incore i5, 4gbram,1tbh/d,LAPTOP USER WITH WINDOWS 7 premium . . . . . . . .

We look and try to solve technical problems online so what's your's ?
0 Kudos
Mumbodog
Level 12
12,390 12,217 582 1,542
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is tour service manual, it has instructions on how to replace the hard drive

CLICK ME

0 Kudos
philarch
Author
Level 3
35 26 2 2
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks.. well i've done something my end like buy a new h/d so it will be time before i know if it works or not i'll keep my thread updated..

thankyou for your help and guidance...

🙂

.. phil

I'VE A HP G70- EM i think .. Intel incore i5, 4gbram,1tbh/d,LAPTOP USER WITH WINDOWS 7 premium . . . . . . . .

0 Kudos
philarch
Author
Level 3
35 26 2 2
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

this reoccuring problem that  was solved by my friend .. made my laptop last for quite a fair while useing windows 7 with no problems what so ever.

however the reoccuring problem of :    http://www.flickr.com/photos/philarch/5225739481/

has returned and preventing me from useing my laptop. so my solution i.e solving this is to

buy :

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136692   from a uk site obviously as i'm in the u.k.

to get rid of the error.

thanks for all the help.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation