cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Eeyore
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Solved!

launch box display icon vs list

HP Recommended

Windows 7, pavillion laptop

My launch boxes on toolbar switched from icon mode to list mode.  Not sure why.  I did switch backgroud from windows 7 to windows classic.  Switched back, still same.

Hope got that right...hovering on launch box used to show big pictures of each program, now just shows text.  Where can I configure this,  No biggie, but any ideas appreciated.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I love talking to my self....

appears backgtound is the "culprit".    Changing to ariel theme windows 7 did not fix.  However areo theme united states then windows 7 did. 

Can I give a kudos to myself?

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
6 REPLIES 6
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,910 93,567 12,295 26,135
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is you lauch box ? Are you talking about this or from desktop ?

lauch.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Knew I would get the discription wrong.  No out of box came wjth these boxes call laucn boxes that appear on toolbar.  One for livemail, one for hp recomended.  Hovering over produced display.

Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I realize I overly complicated my question.  I see the same if just  I minimize an explorer window.  Used to be if I hovered over it in the task bar I would see a  little image of the open window(s).  Now I just see the windows names.  Like I switched from icon to list view in a explorer window.

Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I love talking to my self....

appears backgtound is the "culprit".    Changing to ariel theme windows 7 did not fix.  However areo theme united states then windows 7 did. 

Can I give a kudos to myself?

View solution in original post

banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,910 93,567 12,295 26,135
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Eeyore wrote:

....    Can I give a kudos to myself?

Good evening,

Now I give you a kudos. Cheers.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thanks!
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation