cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Author
Level 1
8 6 0 0
Message 11 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hallo Sparkles1,

My  modem/router sends on both 2.4 and 5 ghz. I have put the wireless stick in the hp and configured it. You don't beileve it, the connectoin is faster and stronger as never before. Where can i find a document on how to open the laptop? I want to check if the adaptor inside is connected ok. ( i have a degree in electronics ) , and 2 years ago i replaced the cable three on my old HP laptop between the screen and the motherboard. It took 2 hours to open it ( i found the service manual ), but it still works.

greetings from Bruges,

marc

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,912
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @sky92880,

Thank you for the update.

I would be glad to look for a manual, but I will need to know your exact model of HP notebook.  HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
8 6 0 0
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sparkles1,

It is a ENVY 17 j-193nb.

have a nice day,  marc

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,912
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @sky92880,

Here is a link to the HP ENVY 17 Notebook PC HP ENVY TouchSmart m7 Notebook PC HP ENVY TouchSmart 17 Notebook PC Maintenan.... Please see chapter four, for the removal and replacement procedures. Please be advised that if you are under  warranty, that it may void it.  If warranty should be a concern, please contact HP Support for assistance. With your permission, they can remotely connect to  your system to help overcome issues.Please contact HP support at Contact HP Support

Please let me know the outcome.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation