Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

esta  fallando mi lap  qe pasa. .,?? me sale qe visite esta pag

HP Recommended

do i need a new battery if so where do i get one please

HP Recommended

i had a hp pavilion g7 notebook pc and when i turn it on it says your fan is not working correctly. what should i do i only had it for 6 mos . help please

HP Recommended
notbook hv booting problem.
HP Recommended

@nitinastha wrote:
notbook hv booting problem.

HP Recommended

my lap top shut down suddenlly while iam working on it

HP Recommended

My notebook says that I should run down the notebook to prevent it from damage as the system fan is not working correct (90B). What can I do? The notebook is getting very hot after short time usage.
thanks

HP Recommended

Hiya people my fan on my laptop has stoppeed working does anyone know how you can fix it? thanks:heart: xoxoxo

HP Recommended

when im open my screen theres something say my fan cooperactly not working i can click enter to open the sreen can someone help me please

HP Recommended

message says battery low may need new one

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.