cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
orac1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

update on original query, I want to replace W10 with Windows7

Spectre x360 4129na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I fouled up the original query, I cant stand Windows 10 but love W7, 10 is an IMPROVEMENT? onlyin the eyes of MS.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
9,949 8,790 722 3,233
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

update on original query, I want to replace W10 with Windows7

Hi,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.

I checked and your computer model comes with Windows 10 Home preinstalled.

This model is designed with Windows 10 in mind and officially only supports Windows 10.

There are no Windows 7 drivers available and certain function will may not work well with WIndows 7.

If you need to run Windows 7 inside, you can do so withing a virtual computer (VM).

If this is new computer for you and you must use Windows 7, you can consider returning it back to the seller and purchase another HP model that can run Windows 7 and has Windows 7 support.

Hope this helps.

****  Please, click on the button below to mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helped you
****  Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or give LIKE
I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** IT Commodity and Cyber Security professional

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation