cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shamilvtibrahim
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 1 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web cam not working

HP ENVY 6-1002tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am purchase a used  hp envy 6-1002tx laptop with updated windows 10  .  My webcam not work
I am search webcam driver in hp site but not listed windows 10 64 bit driver .  I am trying to install Windows 8 64 bit driver but not solved. Plz    help   me 

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
675 631 42 97
Message 2 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web cam not working

Hello @shamilvtibrahim

Welcome to the HP Forums, and thanks for posting. 🙂

I understand you're having an issue with your webcam after updating your operating system to Windows 10. I'd be happy to assist with this! 

Can you please follow the steps here - http://ow.ly/Z4mnL - to let me know your product number? I wasn't able to find anything specifically under the model number you've provided. 

What exactly is happening when you try to use the webcam? What software are you opening in an attempt to use the webcam? What errors are you getting? 

I look forward to hearing back and working toward a resolution to this issue. 🙂 

If these steps resolved your issue please click "Accept as Solution." You can also click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks!" 

HeyListen
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

shamilvtibrahim
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 3 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web cam not working

product number    B4P24PA#ACJ

MODEL  6-1002TX

please see the attachment file

Capture.PNG

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
3,798 3,735 201 433
Message 4 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web cam not working

Hi @shamilvtibrahim,

@HeyListen is not available I will be taking over the case.

Here is a document for Testing a Webcam Using YouCam (Windows 10, 8, 7).

Please look at all the step as I know you have started with YouCam.

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! 🙂

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
shamilvtibrahim
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 5 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web cam not working

I read  the link u provided . we found the imaging device is not showing at our device manager . i  googled the solutions and tried install some drivers  provided in the hp forum 

I tried to install all the drivers on the hp forum for my spec.

We tried  to hange the operating system to find my drivers at hp forum and it shows only windows 7 and windows 8 only 

.  Couldnt see windows 10 on the list to download all drivers for my current model.

But for making sure we downloaded thge necessary drivers for windows 8 even we are using   windows 10  .

we got the windows 10 by updating from windows 7 !!

Is this one of the reason we cant see imaging devices in our device manager ??

we enquired at different blogs and it says some users do have same issues doesnt showing imaging devises for their updated windows 

. if there is an imaging device listed at our device manager may be thats a solition . 

see the attached file of my device manager showng no imaging device listed.

Thanks for the supports u guys provided this far . Hop u guys happy to assist us further . -:) . Looking forward for a reply -:)

Capture3.PNG.

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
3,798 3,735 201 433
Message 6 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web cam not working

@shamilvtibrahim,

If there is no imaging device listed, Windows 10 is not detecting any imaging devices. Eg webcam, scanner...

You have the options of going back to Windows 7 or try contacting Microsoft.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
shamilvtibrahim
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 7 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web cam not working

if i formating and reinstall windows 10 , can i fix this issue  ??

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
3,798 3,735 201 433
Message 8 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web cam not working

@shamiivibrahim,

I do not think formating and reinstall windows 10 will fix the issue.

Please keep me informed.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
shamilvtibrahim
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 9 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web cam not working

I think it's hardware problem
I trying to reinstall Windows 10 but Cam not work
0 Kudos
shamilvtibrahim
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 10 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

web cam not working

Sir,

when i reinstall windows 10 , all my driver are lost , so i need all drivers for windows 10 , but seems that only windos 7 and 8 drivers are avilable in our site ,

please help me ...........

thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation