Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
praveen4015 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wifi button light is red and wifi in not working

Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

My laptops wifi is not working when I turn on wifi the red light is still red and there is no signal of wifi. 

that issue is comes up last night, I didnt update any thing and any driver, 

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1895
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wifi button light is red and wifi in not working

Hi @praveen4015.

Welcome to the HP Forum! Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I grasp that since last night you are unable to connect to your wireless. Please review this post by @ Great-Deku-Tree to aid in overcoming this issue. Common fixes for wireless connectivity issues.. Should the issue remain, please do a restore back to before last night. HP PCs - Using Microsoft System Restore (Windows 10, 8).

Please let me know the outcome.

Thanks for participating in the HP Forums where we want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue as yourself. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution" to help other community members! To show appreciation for my efforts kindly click the "Thumbs Up" below. 

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation