cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
YANNA01
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

www.HP.com/go/contacthp

HP Recommended
Last night I update ( by windows suggestion ) the latest, greatestBIOS. Well I was not great. The internet connection disappeared first. Then I search ways to get it back. I could not. So I was forced to use the backup USB I saved... But that didn't work and now I thing the USB media us gone. So, now I get messages like Please install drive system... But as u know, HP dies not give media with computer.
So computer was good but with no media from HP, ITS A useless PAPER weight. If you cannot assist me, HP is nothing better then a paper weight. Please help...
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
MechPilot
Retired
Retired
7,336 6,290 359 764
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages, this post has instructions.

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Graham1947
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks but I didn't receive it regards graham

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation