Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6055

I am unable to print on the cricut printable sticker paper.  The project will print on regular plain paper, but the sticker paper runs throught the machine and sounds like it is printing, but it comes out blank or gets jammed.  Please help!! I know the paper isn't too heavy, because I have run thick cardstock through this printer plenty of times. I literally just bought this printer today and I am having so many issues with it

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Dear Wallace20,

Make sure that the printable side is facing down when putting it into the printer, and that the paper is flat. Sometimes if the paper has curled edges, it can jam. Also, make sure that that by bending the papers a significant amount, that stickers don’t bend or come off the sheet. For your type of printer, paper inserted needs to take a nearly 180 degree turn inside the printer, which can make printing on some specialty papers difficult. If the sheets are not flat, then I would suggest putting some heavy books on top of them for a few minutes to help flatten them. If the printer is feeding them incorrectly, then you could also try putting a small stack of plain paper, with one sheet of sticker paper on top. Sometimes this can prop up the paper to allow it to feed more easily. You also may want to check for any paper or carriage jams inside any of the rollers. If the pages feed properly and come out blank, then check to make sure your paper is inkjet printable, and that no ink cartridges are low or empty. Sometimes, excessive jams can cause damage to the printheads inside of your printer. If your printer prints on plain paper fine, then the printheads should be fine.

Have a great weekend,

Evan

HP Recommended

I had flatten the paper already. I put it in with the printable side facing down, but now my issue is that it doesn’t seem to feed right away so when I print it it cuts off about the top inch or 2 inches of what I had originally printed. it prints normal on regular paper. I had tried all suggestions suggestions that you had given. It prints normal on card stock and this is not much thicker, I have seen a lot of other people use the same paper with the same printer and are not having this issue.

HP Recommended

May I ask what’s the weight of your cardstock?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.