Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer

I’ve tried everything to get my printer to print. But it keeps saying load plain paper 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ryanttate 

Welcome to the HP Community Forum.

@Ryanttate wrote:
Product:  HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer 
Operating System:  Not provided

I’ve tried everything to get my printer to print. But it keeps saying load plain paper 

Everything is a lot.

"It" is an unknown "something" that is indicating the paper type is either wrong for the job, wrong or not set in the printer (Tray and Paper), or incompatible with other settings in your unknown program or application.

?

What are you printing?

Document / image ?

What software or application are you using?

What is your Operating System?

Is the printer aware of the paper size and paper type?  Tray and Paper Management

Have you tried reloading the paper into the printer?

Next, you have to tell the printer about the paper size and paper type.

Do this using the printer control panel or the Embedded Web Server (EWS).

Would you share any errors, any information, "anything" that would  help us understand what you are doing?

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

HP Printer Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer  - Solve Problems

“Things that are your printer”

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic Subtopic

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), Supplies, and more

Open

HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.