Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (66 Views)

Eprint email deletion

Product Name: Hp deskjet ink advantage 4640

I unintentionally created an eprint email address for my printer. I’m not interested in using it so I want to delete this option of connection. How can I do it?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (31 Views)

Re: Eprint email deletion

@3Evgeny

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I understand you want to remove the HP ePrint email address/feature.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you know turning off the web services will turn off HP ePrint feature?

While you respond to that, here's what you need to know:

After turning off Web Services, your printer can no longer communicate over the Internet with the HP server to access web-connected printing services, such as HP ePrint. Turning off Web Services is recommended if you plan to sell your printer, transfer HP Connected accounts, or no longer plan to use web-connected printing services.

If you are currently using web-connected printing services, the following services and features do not work after you turn off Web Services:

• HP ePrint: Removes your HP ePrint printer email address and allowed senders list.

• HP Printer Apps: Removes all scheduled HP Printer Apps.

• HP Instant Ink: Removes the printer from your HP Connected account, but monthly enrollment and billing continues.

Without Web Services, the HP server can no longer communicate with the printer to monitor ink levels and send new ink cartridges, and the printer might stop printing. If you enrolled in the HP Instant Ink service, you need to cancel your HP Instant Ink service separately. Go to How to Cancel Your HP Instant Ink Plan.

To continue using your HP Instant Ink service, you must turn on Web Services, and then follow the instructions on the information page to add your printer to HP Connected.

Read the section that matches your printer control panel type for steps to turn off Web Services.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Let me know how that pans out

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon,

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' as it would help the community gain more knowledge,

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation