09-12-2017 06:53 PM
My printer, Hp deskjet 2520 series hve problems with the scanning & copying part. When i've done one of if, the paper either turn out to be blank ink in color. how can i possibbly fix it?
09-13-2017 06:03 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting scanning and copying issues on HP Deskjet 2520 Printer.
I would like to help you resolve this issue.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
Open the scanner lid, initiate scanning and check if the scanner light is lit up and moving across the scanner glass?
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!