cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Wireless radio not on - HP LaserJet Pro M118dw

HP Recommended
Dell Inspiron
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The blue wireless network light does not light on the printer.  I have tried the factory reset I found online (holding the network and cancel buttons down together for 15 sec).  I have left it unplugged.  I spent 2 hours with HP Tech Support on the phone today.  I spent an hour on the phone with a friend that does tech support for another cable provider.  It does print with the USB cable.

I found this somewhere:  "I called HP and they told me that there is no factory reset on this printer model. It is however possible to reset the network settings and put the printer in a "setup state" by holding the network-button and the red cross button for 15 seconds. "

We THINK the wireless radio is burned out or broken.  Anyone else have this issue?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation