cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

5-5 How to set Scan Image at 75 dpi?

for a grant, i have to scan my document images at 75 dpi. i have a hp 7510e photosmart all-in-one MOdel C311a. How do I ensure a scan at this dpi?

Thanks.

Colleen

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 8
2,418 2,394 149 356
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

5-5 How to set Scan Image at 75 dpi?

Hello CCHC-LLC,

Welcome to the HP Consumer Printer Forums.

Using HP Solution Center you can change the settings. Once document is loaded, open Solution Center>Scan Document button>Change Settings button>Advanced Document Settings button>choose 75 PPI.

🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation