cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NackJich
Level 1
11 6 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Advanced profiling Solution will not activate

HP Recommended

Hi 

I have purchased and installed the APS. My printer is a Z3200ps 44"

I understand the colorimeter which is successfully installed in a usb port, acts as a dongle for the software. However when I try to activate the software I see a message on screen: 

An error occured during the product activation. Please contact our support and be ready to provide your software activation key.

I have tried disabling anti-virus and firewall thinking perhaps this is a connection issue to no avail..

Please help!!

Thanks.

Ian

2 REPLIES 2
Mikeg81
Level 10
Level 10
2,276 2,235 113 241
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Were did you purchased the APS?

And who is the manufacture?

Yes, it could be related to a connection problem, or because the server were the APS software is trying to connect to activate is not available.

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
NackJich
Author
Level 1
11 6 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Mike, sorry for my very delayed reply. I think it is a connectivity issue as someone I know has installed the same kit without trouble. I'll have another go presently ...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation