Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi @HP1102WWireles,

I see by the post you would like to download the Wireless Utility. I will need some more information to assist you better.

What operating system are you using?

Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?

How to Find the Windows Edition and Version on Your Computer.

The Wireless Configuration Wizard for Windows is installed by the download software or the CD.

For the Mac if you are running 10.9 or 10.10 you would have to run the updates to get the HTML Config to setup the printer over the wireless network.

Here is the web page to download the drivers. Software and Drivers.

Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

I am joining the ranks of those frustrated with getting my laptop to connect wirelessly to my HP Laserjet Pro 1102w. It was working great until I changed networks. I pressed both buttons and restarted the printer to delete the old network; I only get a blinking blue light on the printer so I connected via USB. No HP Quick Start pops up.

I am using Windows 10. I am as frustrated as all the others who have vented in this forum, though most of them were from several years ago.

Come on , please help get this resolved - I like the printer and when it worked wirelessly it was a jewel.

Please!

HP Recommended

I have spent probably hundreds of hours trying to get the hpp1102w to print reliably over a wireless network.  Sometimes it does, most times it doesn't.   I have had it for a couple of years and it never, ever worked reliably.  A couple seemed to get it configured on its own private network which was a pain because I could not be connected to the internet and print at the same time.  Now it seems to have been even list that ability.  Someone please tell me how to make this work.  It's the last hp product I'm ever going to buy.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.