cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
scibob
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cannot Print Graphics Properly in Microsoft Word

HP Recommended
Deskjet 6815
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When printing pages from Microsoft Word, certain graphics do not print properly or do not print at all. The same document prints properly when sent from the same computer to my laserprinter and to an old epson printer that I have. Clearly it is not a Microsoft Word issue, but likely an issue with the printer driver. I have uninstalled/reinstalled drivers and tried changing settings in printer preferences with no success.

1 REPLY 1
Gemini02
Retired
Retired
16,806 16,625 1,042 2,597
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @scibob,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I see that you are having issues printing from Microsoft Word. I would like to help you out today. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help, click the " Thumbs Up " to give me a Kudos. :generic:

I would suggest to try a Generic driver.

On the computer, go to Start.

Devices and Printers.

Select Add a Printer.

Follow the steps, select HP and Deskjet 9800 from the list.

Set this one as the default printer.

Try printing again from Word.

If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation