Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Designjet T920
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

On my T920 PS eprinter I keep getting an error "Clean all paper in stacker and basket, and then restart the printer. If problem persists, call HP support".  Tryed restarting a couple of times to no avail. Any ideas before I call HP Support

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I had something similar happen on a DJ T2500. Mine actually gave me an error code of 90:03. I ended up contacting HP support and they walked me through a stacker calibration, which fixed the issue.

HP Recommended

On my T920 PS eprinter I keep getting an error "Clean all paper in stacker and basket, and then restart the printer. If problem persists, call HP support".  Tryed restarting a couple of times to no avail. Any ideas 

Spoiler

HP Recommended

I am stuck with the same error. Could you post the steps you went through?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Make sure there is no jam on the stacker

Update the the latest firmware

Reboot the printer a few times

The stacker jam sensor is on the rollers on the far left on the stacker, make sure they are down

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.