cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
willibobson
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Creating an HP Connected Account

HP Recommended
Envy 5532
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard

I have just puchased an HP Envy 5532 printer

I have tried to create an HPconnected account to register this printer.

When I try to sign in I am asked to enter my Snapfish Account password.  Entering the HPconnected account password i have set up does not work.

I do not have a Snapfish account.  I DO NOT WANT A SNAPFISH ACCOUNT.

Can you tell me how to solve this problem.

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
34,422 26,573 3,176 10,229
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

willibobson

Welcome to the HP Community Forum.

Rats.  From what I recall of this, it is an unfortunate bug.  I could, of course, be wrong. 

Create the dreaded Snapfish and the rest should work.

OR, if you are in the USA / Canada, you can call Cloud Services for Help:

When to call HP Cloud Services and When to Call HP Tech Support

Click the Kudos Thumbs-Up to show you appreciate the help.

Click Accept as Solution when the Answer provides a Fix or Workaround!

I am pleased to provide assistance on behalf of HP. I do not work for HP. 

Dragon-Fur

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation