cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Customize an envelope on the 8610

HP Recommended

How do I customize an envelope on the 8610?  There isn't a "custom" option.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 3
Level 3
21 21 1 19
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, Good Day!,

Thank you for sharing this query in this forum.

You may refer to this link on how to Create Custom Paper Sizes in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03890386

Do note that 8610 also have pre-define Envelope sizes which you may just choose from the Printing Preferences > Layout > Advanced.. menu in the printer driver.

You may refer to this link for the supported Envelope sizes:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04085902

Let me know if you have any other concern.

Regards,

meg0316

I work at HP

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Trying to print custom sized envelopes.  Size appears to be OK, appears on screen and lets me type address, but nothing shows on the "print" screen and nothing prints.  What next?

I do print  business sized envelopes with no problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation