cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cmunozro
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Eprint not working sending email

HP Recommended

HP Envy100 eAll-in-One

Firmware SLM1CN1039HR

Max OS 10.7.1

No error message

[Personal Information Removed]

Airprint works fine, google cloud printing works fine, but emails sent to xxxx@hpeprint.com won't print.

in the printer display no mail is shown, web services is activated and eprint deactivated, allthough I activate through the control panle in the printer.

In the eprint web services, the printer is correctly activated and ready, buy no print jobs sent by mail are shown or printed.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Cole_M
Level 6
Level 6
438 438 51 86
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi cmunozro,

If you have conflicting screens on your HP Envy 100 printer, one saying ePrint enabled and the other saying it is not:

1. Go to the Setup Menu (wrench icon on the top right-hand corner of the home screen).
  2. Go to Web Menu.
  3. Go to Product Updates.
  4. Select Check for Product Updates.
  5. If any updates are available, install them.
  6. After installing the updates, follow the process again, and do so until you receive the message that "Your Product has the Most Current Updates Installed."
  7. Verify if both the ePrint screen and Settings screen say ePrint is enabled.
  8. If not, turn ePrint off in the Web Menu.
  9. Turn ePrint on again in the Web Menu.
  10. Verify if both the ePrint screen and Settings screen say ePrint is enabled.
  11. If screens are still conflicting you may want to 'Remove Web Services' from the Web Menu screen.
  12. Enable web services on the Web Menu Screen.
  13. Register the new ePrint code.

*NOTE-Disabling and re-enabling web services will delete your customized ePrint address and freeze that address for six months.
  14. Verify if both the ePrint screen and Settings screen say ePrint is enabled.

-If disabling and re-enabling web services is not an option due to the ePrint address not wanting to be lost, please post again if steps 1-10 did not resolve the issue.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
0 Kudos
MPowers
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I am having the problem--I can print from my iPhone, using the mobile app, but only if I am on the same network as the printer. If I try to use the mobile app over 3G the job appears in the hpeprint.com queue as "Pending" but does not print. Same thing if I try to use the mobile app from a different wireless network--job goes to queue but doesn't print. And the se of I send something to the "@hpeprint.com" email address.

I see many, many posts with this issue, and none of them indicate a successful resolution. If anyone had has this problem and actually fixed it, please let me know what you did!
0 Kudos
MPowers
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Update: It seems to have fixed itself. About 24 hours after initial setup, I can now print when sending jobs to the email address, over Wifi or 3G. Printing from the app sometimes works but if I send a large photo over 3G it seems to time out (sending that photo via email works.)

It appears that the answer was to wait for the hamster inside the printer to wake up after his long trip from the factory to my doorstep.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation