Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello Tron99,

Attached is a revised document that should help you see the images/text better.  Open in MS Word and enter "Edit Document" view.

If it still does not help you, then I am willing to help you.  Is it ok to contact you privately?

Thanks,

DaveK.

HP Recommended

How do I run the firmware file (.RFU)?  IWindows can't find the program to open it.

HP Recommended

Can you show where exactly the POSITION DETECT ASSY RM1-5604 is located?

on the 4525 that is...

HP Recommended

Dave, sorry, for my late answer. In the meanwhile I've bought a new HP Printer.:smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for your support.

tron

HP Recommended

I recently had a CP4025/CP4525 in for service that had 59.F0 - it took a few pages but then would go away. It turned out to be the solenoid in the drive gears. It took some disassembling, but didn't require actually removing the drive gear assembly, there is an access panel on the side of the drive gear assembly that allows access to the solenoid.  This video shows the issue in a different model. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtJbJw6m34I

HP Recommended

The sensor flag lever seems to be in the up position, but I can only lift it up higher and it does not go 

Is this up or down?Is this up or down?down to a lower level.

And no, I haven't downloaded the latest FW, I have no idea how to do it, and I don't see why I should, I've printed hundreds of thousands of pages and now all of a sudden I get this 59.F0 error.  I followed the instructions, I downloaded the Service Manual. If it is the sensor flag is faulty, how do I replace it? 

HP Recommended

Hi community,

The HP printer error 59.F0 may be caused due to the failure in transfer alienation. Transfer alienation is a situation in which the Intermediate Transfer Belt (ITB) gets stuck and does not fully rotate. Another possible reason for the error 59.F0 in the HP printer can be a problem with the SR9 sensor. The SR9 sensor plays a pivotal role in the transfer-roller-disengagement sensor which can also be called Sensor K. The 59.F0 Error can be eliminated by resetting the toner and the fuser assembly. You may also try revitalizing your HP device. In addition, you can check for any issue in the fuser motor as well as the internal motor.

✔️Here, you can find tips to fix your problem: How to Fix HP Printer Error 59.F0 

🛑 If the issue persists, I'm afraid this is a hardware issue. Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service/replacement options.

Thanks.

Agatha
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

No need to do anything else. Follow this simple fix to bypass the error. Check comments for instructions in English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaYjWKq2LQM&list=LL&index=1

This is a life-saver!!

HP Recommended

I have an MFP477fdw printer, so the solution may not be applicable to the HP 4525.  However, the symptoms sound very similar, so maybe this will help.

My printer had thrown 59.F0 errors before, but turning it off and back on had always resolved whatever it was.  However, the errors became more frequent, then permanent.  Turning it off and on did no good.  I searched for solutions, most of which either didn't work, didn't apply to my printer, or required a service call by or to HP.  Turns out that wasn't necessary.

Quick Fix (not permanent) First, I discovered that if you just turn the printer off and back on after 30 seconds to a minute, it doesn't fully drain the power from the unit.  (By the way, it's best to remove any UPS that's being used.)  To do this right, unplug from the wall, then press the power button on the printer and hold it down for 30 seconds.  For me, I noticed that the printer still had power - the front panel came on and it attempted to initialize until all the power drained out.  I kept holding the power button down the full 30 seconds, however.  When I plugged it back in and turned on the power, the 59.F0 error did not occur and I could print fine.  A simple solution, but it isn't permanent.

Permanent Fix: I obtained a firmware update from HP and installed that, which fixed the problem permanently.  No service call necessary.  I presume the latest firmware update could have been downloaded from the web, but didn't try to validate that what I got from a support chat was the same as what was available online or not.

Hope this helps.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.