cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Hiker01 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 7520 - Printer in Use - won't print from MAC

HP PhotoSmart 7520
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks

I have installed the the HP7520 on my MAC computer.  I am connected wirelessly.  When I attempt to print I get the message that the 'printer is in use'.  I can access the printer from other computers in the house (non-Mac) and I can also print a test page from the Mac.   I don't know how to solve this to get the printer to work from this computer, any help would be very much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Teacher
Teacher
112 110 7 16
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 7520 - Printer in Use - won't print from MAC

Hello Hiker01,

If you will use the printer on wireless router you have to ensure that the your routers bonjour specisification is on or added. Then go to add printer button and select the printer with bonjour name Please..

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation