Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

> kindly provide me more information helen as to what error message are you encountering with the printer

> are you connecting the printer through the usb???

*Sorry for replying a bit late coz i got a lot of things to take care of.

Dre
"I may not be the best of help there is, but at least i would try my best to give you a reply on your questions"

Please Click the KUDOS button as a sign of "thanks"

For Other Questions or Informations email me @ laijayadrian@hotmail.com
HP Recommended

> what problem or error message are you encountering?

Dre
"I may not be the best of help there is, but at least i would try my best to give you a reply on your questions"

Please Click the KUDOS button as a sign of "thanks"

For Other Questions or Informations email me @ laijayadrian@hotmail.com
HP Recommended

Let me know which Deskjet F4200 you have liket the F4210 or what....there is Windows 7 software on Hp.com if you let me know which printer you have I can send you the link.

I was an HP employee

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved

**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
HP Recommended

how do I install F4235 software on my windows 7 64bit system

HP Recommended

Here is the link at HP.com where you can download the software and install it.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=al-74858-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...=

I was an HP employee

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved

**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
HP Recommended

I recently purchesed  a laptop and tried installing HP Deskjet 4280 all in one but I was unable to do so because it doesn`t support the windo 7 version. So, pls help me.

HP Recommended

@HyunJ wrote:

I recently purcahsed a new laptop and I tried installing my current printer (HP Deskjet 4235 all in one) and I was unable to do so because it doesn't support the new Window 7 version. But do you have ay other way or program that I can install so that I can use this printer rather than buying a new one from elsewhere? Please help me inatall this current laptop to my new Windows 7 laptop.

HP Recommended

how can i printer on HP Deskjet F2400 Series?

HP Recommended

Hi, i installed my laptop with Deskjet 4200 all for one series.

I presume it printed at first but now not responding at command. my printer model is 4280 series.

Regards

HP Recommended

respected sir

i had purchased a hp deskjet printer4200 all in one sries, its not installing on my sony vaio laptop which  have window 7 ,64bitt

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.