cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AJBader
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Scan and Capture - any way to edit a single page?

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8620
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The HP Scan and Capture app is infuriating me. I need to scan multipage documents from a book - I cannot feed the pages through the document feeder. After scanning several pages, inevitably one will come out blurry or with the edges cut off; however, I cannot select one page and delete it - either I delete everything and start from scratch, or I keep going.

Similarly, if I need to rotate a page, I cannot select just one page to rotate - either everything rotates, or I keep that one page upside down in the document.

Am I missing something here? Is it possible to select just one page to delete or rotate, or is this a deliberate attempt to extort money out of me by forcing me to buy an "upgraded" program? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,492 90,369 11,618 24,910
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Scan and capture app normally is for quick scan from mobile devices, You need to install full feature software and driver on your Windows 10 computer(s) to be able to get full supported functions. Please run Setup from the CD which came with your printer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
shouldbeeasy
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I think this means no.

0 Kudos
SiestaSiesta
1 1 0 2
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Right click in upper right hand corner of the page (where the check mark appears) to select or deselect individual pages.  This worked for me.  (Found it by trial and error.)

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation