cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bs3
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How do I scan documents so they can be e-mailed?

HP Recommended
HP PSC 2355 all-in-one
Windows XP

I have never scaned documents before and don't know how to go about it.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Rainbow7000
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 856 2,169
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello there! Welcome to the forums @bs3 

I understand you are looking to scan with your PSC 2355 on Windows XP. I would first suggest ensuring that you have downloaded and installed the Full Driver for the printer, here: HP Officejet and PSC Full Feature Software and Drivers

After the software is installed, click on the printer software (HP Solution Center) from your desktop and you should have the option to scan from the software.

If you need any more help scanning, check out the user guide: User Manual for the PSC 2350 series

I hope this helps, have a great day:)

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation