cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
playaplya Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Iam having a problem with an error HP image

I keep getting an error hp image zone error " the program has encounter an unexpected error object reference not set to an instance of an object"
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Teacher
Teacher
48 48 3 20
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try uninstalling Image Zone. Go to Add/ Remove programs from control panel.

You can tell us more about your setup. When does this happen? after clicking what.After doing what.

Goodluck!

0 Kudos
digieman Top Student
Top Student
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having the same error I'm trying to reinstall the S/W that came with my psc 1610. I have tryed severly times. to reinstall the last time i did a LEVEL 4 uninstall then deleted the dictories and cleaned the system regestery.

Then reinstalled I get the message starting image zone and doc viewer.

0 Kudos
danarog Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you ever get this fixed? I'm having the same problem....

0 Kudos
RobHaag Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I, too, am experiencing that same error message - along with a different one (which I have not catalogued here).  It began after I re-installed the Photosmart Premier software on a PC that had crashed.  I used the installation CD that came with the C6180 I own.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software but it did not help at all.  The software just does not  see any images at all - anywhere on my PC or on my home network.  I've even tried changing settings on the Image Catalog - which is when I received the latest error message.  I even tried starting with the Photosmart Express software (which did see the photos, but as soon as I tried to View them, the error message popped up once more.  I'll keep trying some other solutions on my own, but if anyone here gets the right answer, it would save us all a lot of effort

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation