cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
bstorm501
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

M1319F MFP printing errors - line on right side of page

I've had HP LaserJet M1319f MFP about 1.5 yrs.   Last week, it began putting a page-length, thin line on right side of every copy. Line is slanted, about 1/4" from the side, and gradually becoming 1/2" from the side at the bottom of an 8 1/2 x 11 pg.  I ran pre-moistened laser printer cleaning paper through, same line on the cleaning paper.  I cleaned the scanner glass inside.  I removed the brand-new genuine HP laser toner cartridge,I cleaned it, reinserted the cartridge, made a copy, same line appeared on paper.  I removed the cartridge and replaced with a new cartridge.  I made a copy, same thin line appeared on copy.  This happens with copies only, not with scans or printouts. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation