cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ciibdra
Just joined
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Need help with error code

HP Recommended

Hello, I have a HP Officejet Pro X451 printer series and got error: 0xc6fd0613, I can't find information about this error, could some one help me with this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
WilliamG-HP-Eng
Level 1
Level 1
6 6 0 2
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry you're having that error message. Unfortunately, that message on the Office Jet Pro X indicates an unrecoverable failure that will require you to contact customer support directly.

Best of luck; I'm sure HP's support will take care of you.

I'm an R&D mechanical engineer at Hewlett-Packard working on business inkjet printers.
0 Kudos
RobBenjamin
4 4 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just had the same 0xc6fd0613 error on my Officejet Pro X451dn.

Tried using the HP "professional" chat.  FYI I would not recomend it!!  Initially I was #2 with a 2 minute wait.  Rep got online 51 minutes later.  Then proceded to ask redundent questions, I had already give the answers to the model# and s/n#.  Then asked for page count and firmware version.  I said I couldn't get them as I could not get past the error message.  Then had be reseat the ink cartridges and power cycle the printer.  I replied no change, still getting error.  What then told the printer needed to be serviced.  Then that a service tech would be coming out to replace the unit with a referb one.  But my warranty would be transfered.

The printer is less than a year old and get light use, less than 2,000 pages total, and still has the original (reduced capacity) ink cartridges.  There is no reason for it to have any problems!!

When this printer was working it was GREAT!

Now questioning quality and HP support.

Next time I'll try their phone support.  I've always had very good luck with that.  Hope they didn't off shore it!!

0 Kudos
Imagenet_Tech
Level 6
657 652 26 72
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, I have seen this error a few times already, and just to shed some light on the issue, it has to do with the printbar. The first series of this model had a defect out of the box. So I would get with HP and start the process of having HP swap them out as it is a known issue. Or if you want to be brave, try to find the part number and order the printbar and replace it, but I highly recommend getting with HP phone support and have them swap it.

Hope this helps......

0 Kudos
GarenT
Level 4
Level 4
83 78 7 17
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please contact HP Customer Support at 1-800-334-5144 for assistance with this error code. They have the training to assist you and get this resolved very quickly. 

Please reply back here and let me know if this resolved the issue. 

HP Product Expert for the Officejet Pro X and PageWide Pro Series.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation