Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Cliff_C Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OfficeJet T45 Driver for Windows XP

• I downloaded an XP driver  but can't get it to install.  It starts but then I get a message: "Cannot find file C:DOCUME~1Owner\LOCALS~1TEMP|Office Jet T Series\Install\OJ\Setup.ex2 (or one of its components1)".  It looks like the missing file is the one I just downloaded and opened.   Why do I get this message?  What do I do next?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Professor
Professor
1792 82 285
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OfficeJet T45 Driver for Windows XP

Hi Cliff,

Did you download the driver from the HP site?

You can find it here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=60398...

Just want to ensure it was an officially provided driver

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :)

0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation