Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Printer will not print coupons

HP Recommended
4500G510
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My printer works just fine until I try to print a coupon off the internet.  Example, tried to print a coupon from a portrait studio and the coupon will not show up.  It is blank.  Not the first time this has happened.  Thanks for you assistance.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
5,028 4,829 405 703
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @nolenut52,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.

I see that you are having some issues when printing from your Windows 8.1 PC to your Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer. I can help you with that, however I am going to need some clarification first. Please let me know:

• If you have this issue when printing from other websites.
  • The browser you are printing from.
  • If you have this issue when printing from other browsers.

Once I know this I will be better able to assist you.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for responding.  Yes, I have had the same problem with at least two other websites.  Tried printing of membership card from military association and card from car rental rewards sites.  I am using Internet Explorer and have Windows 8.1 OS.  Have not tried other browsers.  To be honest I am pretty much tech illiterate when it comes to things like this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
5,028 4,829 405 703
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Alright, download and install Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome by clicking on either of these links.

When you would like to print a website, open either browser and find the website. This should allow you to print.

Please let me know if this resolves your issues. If it does, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation