Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4520 -4527
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

Hi, 

I am subscribed to your Instant Ink replacement program. My printer has as of today run out of colored ink (confirmed by checking ink levels using the printers info display screen). 

According to your terms of service, I should have replaced my replacement ink cartridge long before i reached this point, however that hasn't been the case. I logged in to my Instant Inkaccount page and it doesn't list any ink shipments since Sept. I am also quite frustrated as I cannot 'chat' with any one.

I'm quite disappointed as my experience so far has been good but now I'm starting to wonder.  Could someone please help or would it be best to go on social media? thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there! @r444str, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you are running out of ink and you have not received the replacement ink cartridges for your printer.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

As you mentioned you are running out of ink and you have not received the replacement ink cartridges for your printer.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Please share few details in a private message, so I can initiate the order to ship you a replacement ink cartridge at the earliest.

Printer Model Name

Serial Number of the printer

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Address to ship the cartridge

Do you need black or color ink cartridges?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say "Thanks" for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

well, I'll reply, if no one else will ... don't worry your pretty little head, just stop the programme & either go & buy some ink or a different printer ... that should do it.

HP Recommended

Hey there! @r444str, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you are running out of ink and you have not received the replacement ink cartridges for your printer.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

As you mentioned you are running out of ink and you have not received the replacement ink cartridges for your printer.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Please share few details in a private message, so I can initiate the order to ship you a replacement ink cartridge at the earliest.

Printer Model Name

Serial Number of the printer

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Address to ship the cartridge

Do you need black or color ink cartridges?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say "Thanks" for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks I have sent you a message with the details ... you are restoring my faith in the system .... well done!

HP Recommended

@r444str, It's great to hear from you again.

Thanks for writing back to us.

I see that the ink cartridges were shipped on 11/04/2017 but I'm unable to see the tracking order.

However, I have shipped you another set of color ink cartridges to the address you have requested be on a safer side.

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

This is also happening to me too:

"I am subscribed to your Instant Ink replacement program. My printer has as of today run out of colored ink (confirmed by checking ink levels using the printers info display screen).

According to your terms of service, I should have replaced my replacement ink cartridge long before i reached this point, however that hasn't been the case. I logged in to my Instant Inkaccount page and it doesn't list any ink shipments since May. I am also quite frustrated as I cannot 'chat' with any one."

HP Recommended

Thanks for your help in sorting this out ,,, it was greatly appreciated ... well done. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.