cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Chinon
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Unable to scan to the computer

HP Recommended
Envy 120 series
macOS 10.12 Sierra

Since downloading El Capitan and the later Sierra operating systems I am unable to use the built in LED screen on my Envy 120 series to scan to desk top. It contstantly tells me I am not connectted to my computer.

This can not be the case as I can print documents using my iMAc to send a signal through to the device, I can also scan and print using the attached device.

I have deleted the software and drivers and reloaded them making sure the bonjour version was downloaded, I have also  unplugged and reconnecetd the device  without any success .     

I have downloaded the HP Easy Scan App and this works however it was much simpler using the LED toiuch screen display on my 120 Envy and given it is designed to print and scan to my iMac I feel very frustrated that the this fuction has beem lost due to a operating system upgrade.  Any suggestions please

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation