Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I believe this document below provides enough information to resolve the problem you are having.  It sounds like you just need to update your Flash Player software which is what opens HP Solution Center.

--HP Solution Center Displays a Black or Blank Screen--

I hope this helps!

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
HP Recommended

where do i download hp digital imaging monitor from?

HP Recommended

You can obtain the Digital Imaging Monitor by downloading the Full Feature Software and Drivers for your printer (included in the software package) from the hp.com/support website.  Select your region, select Download and Drivers, enter in your printer's name/model, then you have to know your operating system in order to find the best and most up-to-date drivers for your printer.

It sounds to me like you must be getting an error if you were to ask that question.  

--Resolving MSI Startup Errors--

HP Recommended

I have hp 2009 m computer and hop office jet 6500. the computer says printing has been done but printing

has not occurred.  My fax is not working either.  I set fa send report to on but image of page 1 is not appearing

as the paper are not going into fax machine.  Are both problems connected?

HP Recommended

Hello myboat11,

I understand you are having some problems with your printer. Are you getting any error messages on the front panel of your printer or on the computer? When you installed the OfficeJet 6500 did you use the disk it came with or did you use the software download?

Please click here to find the exact product number of your OfficeJet 6500 so we can begin troubleshooting your faxing issues as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

e709a

HP Recommended

Hi myboat11,

Can you please run a fax test from the front panel of your OfficeJet 6500, please see below for the steps:

Setup MenuTools > Run Fax Test

Once you have ran the fax test please go ahead and post the results. I will watch for your reply.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

This is absolutely ridiculous!

I myself am now in this boat of "where do I download HP Digital Imaging Monitor from?" and not one single expert from HP can answer this question!

The answer should be, "here is the website you need to visit" or "this is the link you need to follow".

Apparently the specific links that HP has posted online to follow are no longer active or accessible.

I have a HP Color Laserjet 2840 and require the Digital Imaging Monitor software because my scanner to not communicating with the computer.

Please, someone must know how to find this.  That person would indeed be an expert and deserves all the KUDOS know to man.

HP Recommended

I wanted to let you know that you cannot just simply download only the HP Digital Imaging monitor. In itself, it is merely a "process" which runs in the system tray when the software has been installed successfully.  

First, make sure the software package is even installed (which is where the DIM is included).  If you do, then click here to view a very easy step to repair the file, if you are using a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 operating system.

If not or if the file is missing, uninstall the driver from add/remove programs, turn off the PC, turn it back on and install the printer software from my link above (be sure you select the correct operating system for the download), and then try to scan.  Let me know if this doesn't help you.  If you need any more assistance, I will have to know the operating system and how the printer is connected before I can help out more.

Pay attention to websites offering free downloads of the HP Digital Imaging Monitor (major scam).  It is the name of a service that runs on your computer and cannot be downloaded. I hope that helps! Good luck.

HP Recommended

I have a Samsung Windows 7 OS.  Computer was purchased in Hong Kong.  I have a All in One HP Officejet J6424.  I can not make copies.  Printed info confirmed....Wireless Net active, Fax enabled, and I have searched forever to find the software to allow copies.  I have the HP solution center software.  Thank you

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.