cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pbrooks259
Level 6
242 173 21 12
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Will a 1050C print with design software 2020 Cap?

HP Recommended
HP DesignJet 1050C

Hi, Will a 1050C print with design software 2020 Cap? I think I got the name right or maybe it's 2020 Cad, not sure.

A guy asked me about it. It may be another instance in which a print work-around is needed. Like printing to a pdf file and then printing from Adobe Acrobat Reader.

I doubt that it would print directly from the software to the 1050C.

Could it be added within the design software to work flawlessly? If so, how?

I know there have had to be work-arounds for other more recent software.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Rainbow23
Retired
Retired
7,690 7,683 427 601
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@pbrooks259, thank you for posting on HP Forums, your issue with (HP Product) is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.
If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Click here for details.
Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Mikeg81
Level 10
Level 10
2,276 2,271 113 241
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The printer will print if the proper driver is installed on the computer.

The question wil be, if the application supports the printer and the OS.

Normally when an application does not support a printer the manufacture will have a public document with the list of supported printers.

I looked for 2020 CAD and this is what I found

https://www.2020spaces.com/support/

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation