cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ahg2sew
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

cannot get scanned documents to save to the computer or scan to email

HP Recommended
photosmart 7525
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

Unable to connect to web services.  I have unpluged the router and the printer, restarted the computer, and serched the IP address.  The IP address error was "Safari cannot connect to the server. "  I cannot scan and save to the computer nor can I scan to email.  I can print from the computer.  Everything is wireless.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,304 30,012 2,726 9,979
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ahg2sew

You might try connecting your printer and /or computer directly to your DNS / ISP.

Non-responsive DNS server or invalid DNS configuration can cause long delay before webpages load

Another resource:

HP Printers - Network Scanner Connection is Lost (Mac)

General Help - Web Services

User Guide - Chapter 6, Page 21

When you see a Post that helps you,

Inspires you, provides fresh insight,

Or teaches you something new,

Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.

Click my Answer Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation