cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ddkelley
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

cannot install software on mac

HP Recommended
hp envy 4520
Other

Does anyone know why I cannot install software for envy 4520 on mac version 10.7.5

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
MarcelusWallace
Retired
Retired
1,728 1,679 114 218
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP community @ddkelly,

I understand you are having trouble finding drivers for your HP Envy 4520 compatible with OS X 10.7.5. I will be happy to help.

As you can see in the image below, this printer is compatible with OS X 10.8 or newer.

All I can suggest is that you try the drivers for OS X 10.8 and see if they are compatible, or try to install the drivers using Apple Software Update.

Software and driver results - HP ENVY 4520

HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update

I hope this helps.

MarcelusWallace

I work on behalf of HP

★Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks" for helping!

0 Kudos
ddkelley
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Already did both the apple update and installing the drivers for 10.8 with no success. Thanks for trying!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation