Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

cant change from letters to numbers set up my wireless

HP Recommended
hp officejet 4632

I am trying to set my wireless up but I can not change from letters to numbers  can you help me with that please

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
4,555 4,127 319 693
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @honeydip,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I would like to assist you today with switching between letters and numbers on the control panel of your HP Officejet 4632 e-All-in-One Printer when running the Wireless Setup Wizard.

All you need to do is press and hold the number that corresponds to the letter that you need to input for your password.

Untitled.png

For example, if my wireless password was 'printer' I would do the following:

1. On the front panel of the printer I would down arrow until I saw Wireless. Hit OK to access the Wireless menu

2. Down arrow to Wireless Setup Wizard and select OK to access the Wireless Setup Wizard

3. Select the Network Name SSID

4. Now I would enter my password. I would do this as follows:

• Touch and hold the number 7. A little sub menu will open with 'p, q, r, s.' I would tap the number 7 until 'p' is highlighted. Once highlighted I would release the 7 key. P would now show for my password. Next, I would hold the 7 key again until the menu appears. Then I would tap 7 until 'r' is highlighted. I would release 7 once 'r' is highlight. I would continue this process on the number pad until my whole password is entered. If you make a mistake simply hit the Return Arrow (middle left hand side) to undo the mistake. Keep in mind that the wireless password that you will be entering is case sensitive.

Please let me know if the steps I've provided resolve your issue. Good luck! 🙂

X-23
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation