cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Charlie_Balogh
Level 3
46 32 1 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

change default scan location photomart b210

Is it possible to set/change the default scan save location?  I have the B210 set up as a wireless printer.  Scanning works fine but I'd like to specify the destination.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
26,119 25,845 4,618 10,111
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi,

From the HP Photosmart B210 software select Scan a photo or document.

Select the required scan shortcat and then click the Advanced Settings link.

Select the Destination tab and select the preferred save location.

Confirm the changes, complete the scan job and the settings will remain for the scan shortcut, either for the HP software and the front panel Scan option.

Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Charlie_Balogh
Level 3
46 32 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi there.  Thanks for the input. I found the settings.  Unfortunately, my printer looses connectivity like the wind blows.  For no reason, the wireless connection just drops. I made the scan to changes but haven't been able to test it yet.  I am going to search for solutions to this connectivity issue and create a post if not solution is found.

Thanks again.

Chuck

0 Kudos
Charlie_Balogh
Level 3
46 32 1 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi there.  I had one other comment.  I did have a slight difficulty trying to find the scan option.  I went to the web interface and couldn't find it there.  Finally realized that i'd have to go to Programs and select if from there.  Not sure if there is anything you can do to make your instructions clearer but just wanted to provide the feedback.

Thanks again.

Chuck

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation