cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LHG
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error message 0xc18a0206. Ink System Failure

In addition to above listed error message also reads, Ink system has failed. Unable to copy, receive faxes, or print. Refer to printer documention. error: 0xc18a0206.  note, checked my manual could not find anything close to this problem. Also conducted print print and it said everything working okay. But, again, when I hit the print button, the error message reappears.  

6 REPLIES 6
Level 5 Sreenag_K
Level 5
271 271 21 35
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please follow the step[s mentioned in the below link and see if it resolves the issue.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00489814

Reply the status of the solution in order to find alternates.

Let us know for more!

"I work for HP."
Click the Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem

Regards
Sreenag
0 Kudos
lens4lens
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Photosmart C5180 gives me an Ink System Failure error #0xc18a0206 immediately on Power On!!  I never get to a benign start up condiition.

0 Kudos
rmandave
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

tried this step 2 times does not work any other susgestions?

0 Kudos
rmandave
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I havethe same issue c7280
0 Kudos
hpkirk
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Remove power from printer. Remove all ink cartridges. Hold down ok and help button while restoring power until view panel goes dark. Install ink cartridges. Should be ready to print.
0 Kudos
Green1thumb12
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keeps telling me I am out of ink.  I add ink but it stays same [re-do the steps].  Won't let me use the feature to clear any clogged nozzles. I hate to keep buying more ink.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation