cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
786menzies
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

how do I change the font size when printing from my HP 5520 all in one Wireless Printer

HP Recommended

How do I change the font size when printing to my HP 5520. It does not mater whether it is a document  I have created or from a web page it is still very small

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
happytohelp01
Retired
Retired
4,530 4,705 318 865
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi 786menzies,

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I understand that your print jobs from Photosmart 5520 seems very small.

The font size is controlled by the software program that the document was created in, for example any Microsoft Word document that you send to the printer the font size would have been chosen in Microsoft Word.  I've included two different documents on how to change the print settings; one for Mac and one for Windows 8.  These documents will show you the process on changing print settings if not the actual steps as you may not be using one of the operating systems mentioned.

Changing Print Settings in Mac OS X

Changing Print Settings in Windows 8

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
Tags (1)
rflynn
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If I print the same document on my hp photosmart 5520 from my desktop it prints in the correct size but prints small when printed from my hp pavilion wirelessly.  

Why is this happening and how do I fix it

0 Kudos
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,516
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please read above.

0 Kudos
dmdonovan
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Having installed the latest Apple IOS 11.etc, on my IPhone, my HP Photosmart 5510 has started to print very small.
How to I get back to normal size font?
Michael.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation