Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Send me too a private message! PLEASE!

HP Recommended

Hi George:

I have been trying to find the solution for this same problem for 2 days. Same printer m177.  Please send me solution.

Thanks,

Yuta10

HP Recommended

Hi @Yuta10 and @Anonymous,

If you haven't already, please download and run the firmware update by a USB connection to see if that will resolve this issue. Software and Drivers.

I can send you that information in a private message.
In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope to view it.

If the issue continues, please Contact HP Support for further assistance. Fill in the model number and the form to receive a case number for quicker assistance.

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Hi, 

could I please also get the private message instructions? I dont know what to do as I really need to print and this is just unbearable. I takes hours to get something printed. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hi @missena,

I see by your post that the printer keeps going into Cool-Down mode. I would like to help you.

Update the printer's firmware first, to see if that will help.

If the issue continues, please Contact HP Support for further assistance. Fill in the model number and the form to receive a case number for quicker assistance.

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Hello Gemini

Please private message me with this solution ...

I am in very difficult situation with this printer 😞

HP Recommended

Hi @Koss_amx,

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Please send me too a private message

HP Recommended

Hi @avra,

Please select "Accepted Solution", if these steps helped resolve this issue. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

@Gemini02

Can you please give me the guidance too related "Cool Down" Mode? my product is LaserJet Pro mfp m177fw.

Thanks a in advance 🙂 :Wink:

Salam,
Gandhi

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.