cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

page too complex error message

HP Recommended
Hi all; new to this forum. I have a HP2840 laser (color and black and white) all in one printer which is appx. 1 year old. I keep getting error message "page too complex" and cannot print page. Also, the printer always took a long time to print anything out, but now it won't print. Can my printer memory be full?  Any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks. 
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is a quote from another post. This is not from my own in anyway shape or form. I am sorry I dont have the person that found this fix and I would like to thankthe person that did find this one.

In order to fix this you need to turn off High Speed USB in the Secondary Service menu.

To access the Secondary Service Menu press the Menu button and the number 2. Use the < arrow to navigate to the High Speed USB selection.
Press Enter and then use the arrow key to go to Off and press Enter again. Press the Cancel button twice to exit the Secondary Service Menu

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

page too complex to print, how do I fix?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation