cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LucPapeleux
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

print pages border option in driver

HP Recommended
Color LaserJet 4025dn
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have just bought a new CP4025dn color laserjet for the office in replacment to our olding cp 3525dn.

As there are no more HP drivers (only embedded windows driver on w8.1 X64), the option to

print pages borders while printing multiple pages per sheet is not present anymore.

Printing a lot of code this option is really important in my daily work.

As i found no hp driver on the web site, the questions are

- Are there somewhere dedicated and "full options"  windows (8-10 - x64) drivers (PCL6) for the CP4025 printer serie

- will HP enhanced embedded windows drivers with options existing long time ago

- nb : according to the doc,  this options is still accessible in Mac Os Driver !!!

another problem : the driver tell me the maximum resolution is 600dpi

while the printer is 1200x1200 and support 3600ret.

As i found option in the driver to select higher quality printing when necessary,

how can i print in high quality ?

Luc

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
LucPapeleux
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re,

I reply myself (for other if it apply) :

a driver is downloadable if you select Windows 8.1 X64 os,

but not if you select Windows 8.1 X64 Pro os

(let god me know why).

And previously present option are back that way.

Luc

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation