Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-06-2017 02:25 PM
Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post.
I understand that your printer is not printing the whole document.
Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you.
Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?
Are you able to make a copy on the printer?
Have you tried to print from different applications?
Recommend you try the steps suggested in this HP Article and let me know how it goes. (the article says Windows 8 but the procedure is the same for Windows 7 as well.)
Keep me posted.
I am an HP Employee
05-09-2017 08:38 AM
I reviewed the post comprehensively. Brilliant troubleshooting, superb effort and great resilience displayed to try and get the issue fixed. Kudos to you for that. 🙂
Please try to make a few copies directly from the printer without any communication from the computer.
Step to copy:
- Please place the required document face down on the flatbed scanner and touch the copy button.
- If it copies fine, please uninstall the printer by following these steps:
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
Then install the full feature software from this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-1510-all-in-one-printer-series/5157551/m... after selecting the correct operating system.
This should do the trick for you. If it does not, please try to install the basic drivers from the same link and check if that resolves the issue.
Also if it is still unresolved please try the windows Built-in drivers from this link: http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01796879 This should do the trick for you.
Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care now and have a superb week ahead. 🙂
I am an HP Employee