cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shaferjh
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printing font size in booklet

I have tried to print in booklet form and it works ... however it reduces the size of my font so that I almost need a magnifying glass in order to read it ... any suggestions?  I have an HP Photosmart c7280
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
LittleGiant
5 3 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

printing font size in booklet

I'm assuming that your starting with a letter size sheet in your file, and that it's printing 2 pages on a letter size sheet. That means that it is reducing the page size by about half. So, if you're using 9-12 pt. type it is now 4-6 pt. Very small indeed.

Try increasing the point size of the document to something like 18-24 pt., so that when it gets reduced it will print-out at 9-12.

OR, start with a half-sheet as the page layout so that the software does not have to reduce it to fit a 2-up layout. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation