Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
6 3 1 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

printing problems from internet

HP Recommended
HP 5610 all-in-one
Microsoft Windows Vista

my Hp 5610 all in one printer will not print properly from the internet, bold type is readable, lesser type is barely readable and in some cases unreadable. I have downloaded and run the hp print and scan doctor and followed the recommended touble shooting of switching usb ports and a different cable which did not solve the problem. The drivers have been updated and installed. The printer works good when printing files. I have also changed ethernet cable which had no effect. I have deleted and reinstalled the printer several times and still no results. I have noticed this problem in forums with different printers and systems but I saw no resolutions for any of them. I am open to suggestions for resolving this problem.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,833 749 1,780
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @mikiev,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I see that you are having printing problems when you print from the Internet, with your HP Officejet 5610, on Windows Vista. I am happy to help you with this printing issue!

Some questions for you, if you do not mind:

• What is the name of the web browser you are using to print from?
  • What happens when you print from NotePad? Do you get the same quality of print or better quality?

In the meantime, I would suggest going through this guide, Faded or Dull Colors in Printouts. Also I would suggest trying to print from another web browser. Such as: Firefox, or Google Chrome, etc.

Thank you for posting! :generic:

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Highlighted
Author
Level 1
6 3 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RnRMusicMan

Followed your advice and tried a different browser, Firefox in this instance, and was able to print from two different sites. Since I currently use Google Chrome, how should I approach this problem with their service since this is the only problem I am having and their support service is not the best with long wait times. Having said that, thank you for your assistance in solving this problem. Kudos.

mikiev

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,833 749 1,780
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi mikiev,

I am glad to hear that Firefox solved your printing issue!

If you are still wanting to pursue the fact that Google Chrome is not working, all I can suggest is to try the Chrome Help Center, and the Google Chrome Help Forum.

Best regards! :generic:

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation