Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hey there! @goldseal, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you are getting REFLASH 1 2 3 4 5 error on your printer.

Don't worry I'd love to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Please try the steps recommended below.

Resetting power to the printer forces the printer to reset stored values in the firmware. A power reset can help when the printer is not accepting communication from the Mac.
Make sure the printer is idle, not making any sounds, before continuing.
With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Wait at least 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
If the printer does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.
Try printing again and note what happens.
If the printer prints, you can stop troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists after trying out the steps, try performing a semi full reset on your printer and check if it helps.

Since the steps to perform semi full reset is confidential I will send you the steps in a private message. Please watch your inbox for more information.

Let me know if this works!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, Can you please personal message me how to semi-reset the printer? all these steps didn't work for me.

HP Recommended

I am getting the exact same messsge Reflash - 12345

HP Recommended

@sahilrao

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I Understand you have the error - "Reflash 12345",

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you follow the hard reset steps suggested by the last HP Tech?

(If not, please follow the below step)

1. Unplug the printer while it is powered on

2. Press and hold the cancel button while you plug the power cable back into the printer

3. Continue to hold the cancel button for 15 to 30 seconds

If the issue persists, please reply back with the printer model name/number and I should be able to send you the semi-reset procedure.

Let me know how that pans out

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask any other queries as  well,

Considering, this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

{If this resolved your concern, Click on "Accept as Solution" & the Purple Thumbs up}.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Buenos dias, tengo el mismo error. ¿me pueden facilitar como corregirlo?

HP Recommended

@Mnoriega142

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.