Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
x476dw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi could somebody tell me what error 0x610000d3 specifically means please?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@bretty363

Hi,

If you could go to HP support to log in your failure

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/home/?cc=us&lang=en&sp4ts.oid=5276617&ac.admit...

I am a HP Employee
HP Recommended

Good day,

Power cycle might help:

1. disconnect the power cable from the wall outlet

2. wait for 30 seconds

3. connect the power cable to the wall outlet

4. turn on the printer

Contact HP if issue still persist

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you. 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi bretty363,

One of the causes of this error could be ink supply is not engaged completely with the printbar when you try to install them, so the ink cartriage might stop the printbar from lowering down and start a proper print job. 

Maybe you can consider to take out the ink cartriage and reinstall them back, follow by a printer power cycle for 30 seconds.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Hi,

It means printbar crashes into service station and printhead may not be out of the way when user tried to move the printbar down somehow. The following 2 reasons will cause this problem:

1. When an ink supply is not engaged completely which prevents the printbar from lowering. 

2. One of the case is that user is trying to recover the device after an original motor stall or smilar jam condition.  

Say "Thanks" by clicking the blue Kudos star in the post that helped you.
HP Recommended

Given that this is the case - what do you recommend I do to fix it?  It's out of warranty as of 2 months ago.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.